Are you aware that the NIH Training Center can bring training courses on-site to your location, customized for your specific team? Benefits of tailored training include:
- Participants receive consistent messages-staff hear the same thing, at the same time, by the same instructor, and content is customized for your IC/organization.
- You pay a reduced flat rate (per-course) for up to 25 participants, which is more cost effective than paying numerous individual tuition fees.
- Team members participate in training together, which facilitates collaboration and teambuilding among staff
- Training is offered at a time and place most convenient to staff.
- You determine the training duration-1/2 day sessions or multiple sessions over an extended period of time are options available to you.
All NIHTC open-enrollment courses are available for group training, and some classes can be customized to your IC (fees may apply). Below are some examples of courses we can provide:
- Customer Service Skills and Techniques
- Resolving Conflict
- MBTI Team Workshop/MBTI Individual Assessments
- 360 Assessments
- DISC Assessments
- Organizational Strategic Planning
- Interpersonal Skills-Developing Effective Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Increasing Individual Productivity
- Minimizing Stress at Work/Creating Work/Life balance
- Critical Thinking for Problem Solving/Decision-making
- Federal Budgeting and Accounting
- General Financial Management
- Project Management
- Media Training
Call the NIH Training Center today to arrange personal consultation with a Program Manager
(301) 496-6211 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to customizing a program to meet your organization’s specific needs.