Learning Management System (LMS) Training
FY15 LMS Training Schedule On Hold
As of June 2014, LMS training is on hold until HHS announces the new LMS 7.2 upgrade timeline. In the meantime, if your organization has an urgent need for LMS Administrator training, please contact Nicole Rohloff at the NIH Training Center.
How Do I Become an LMS Administrator?
- Determine Which Training Class to Take
Review the LMS Admin Role Matrix to determine which class you need to take. For questions about LMS classes, please contact the NIH Training Center at 301-496-6211 or email@example.com.
- Register for an LMS Administrator Training Course
- Submit an Online Request to Obtain Your LMS Permissions
After you complete your LMS training, you must submit an online request to obtain your LMS Administrator Privileges. This is NOT AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED upon completion of your training and must be done within six months of completing a LMS class. Visit the WiTS information page for instructions on how to proceed.
LMS Resources and Technical Support
You can find LMS quick reference guides, help desk contact information and much more on the LMS Support Page.
LMS Training Manuals
- Content Administrator User Manual (v3.2)
- Learning Administrator User Manual (v3.2)
- Local Learning Registrar Manual (v3.2)
- People Administrator User Manual (v3.2)