Want to know which courses are mandatory for you to take?
- Go to the web-based Mandatory Training Inventory [mandatorytraining.nih.gov] to obtain your personal training profile
- View Mandatory Training in the LMS
- See Frequently Asked Questions for information about the Mandatory Training Inventory
- For more information on specific training for your position or IC, please also contact your immediate supervisor
Introducing a new mandatory course, or revising an existing one that impacts the NIH community?
New NIH-wide guidelines and approval procedures have been established for you to follow:
- NIH Manual Chapter: 2300-410-2, Managing Mandatory Training for NIH Employees
- For extra assistance in following this review process and easy-to-use checklist, contact Mandatory Training (NIH/OD) or call the NIH Training Center at 301-496-6211.
IC Training Programs:
- Note: If your IC has a training program that you would like to have linked from the NIHTC site, email NIHTC at firstname.lastname@example.org.