Foreign Travel (GovTrip Travel System)
Course ID: NIHTC2701
Receive complete instruction for preparing travel for individuals traveling on behalf of the federal government to Foreign countries. Also, during hands-on exercises, class participants will prepare foreign travel using the NIH GovTrip Travel System. You will receive a handbook you can use as a desk reference.
Special Note: Domestic Travel is a prerequisite for Foreign Travel. If you have not taken Domestic Travel, you will be unable to attend class on the day of training and still be held responsible for payment.
- Understanding federal travel rules and regulations governing foreign travel
- Preparing the Online Notification of ForeignTravel (NFT)
- Understanding passports and visa requirements
- Complying with the Fly America Act when making reservations
- Using the GovTrip Travel System to enter Foreign Travel Orders
NOTE: You must login into the LMS prior to attempting to register for courses and offerings. Please login to the LMS first, and then return here to register.
Classes scheduled for this fiscal year
|Course Dates||Course Time||Location||Cancellation Deadline||Register for this Offering|
|Jul 11 - Jul 12, 2013||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||6120 Executive Plaza South (EPS)||Jun 20, 2013|