Internal & External Requisitioner (NBS)
Course ID: NIHTC9516
Participants in this course will be introduced to creating NBS requisitions for goods available in NIH warehouses and to create requisitions for goods/services from vendors. Students will complete instructor-led and independent hands-on exercises using the NBS Training Environment to create internal and external NBS requisitions. Each student will receive a reference guide for use in the workplace.
- Navigate Oracle iProcurement.
- Set iProcurement preferences.
- Use Oracle iProcurement to search for inventory goods.
- Create and change Internal Requisitions.
- Create an External Requisition.
- Route requisitions for approval.
- View requisitions and notifications.
- Copy requisitions.
- Cancel line items or an entire requisition.
- Identify receiving requirements and enter NBS receiving information.
- Use iSupplier to identify vendor payment information.
NOTE: You must login into the LMS prior to attempting to register for courses and offerings. Please login to the LMS first, and then return here to register.
Classes scheduled for this fiscal year
|Course Dates||Course Time||Location||Cancellation Deadline||Register for this Offering|
|Aug 6, 2013||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM||6120 Executive Plaza South (EPS)||Jul 23, 2013|